Our URL Unshortener Script concept is very simple : let your website users know what is behind a shortened URL before visiting it!
- jQuery/AJAX powered for a friendly user experience
- Revealing the “long url” for three services : Goo.gl, TinyURL.com & Bit.ly
- Excellent web 2.0 look & feel
- Extremely easy to install – nothing hard to configure
- No MySQL database needed
The script requires an API user & API key for decoding the Bit.ly short URL’s which can be obtained for free by registering on www.bit.ly For google and tinyURL no api keys are required.
Along that, a regular PHP version 5.X+ Apache web server is required.
Another great script arrived on ScriptFriends.com – PHP/MySQL Web Coupons Script.
The application offers your users a sleek way to find discounts on websites.
- Nice interface
- Users can submit coupons & brands from a nice jQuery based form
- Search coupon by brand feature
- Search by tags
- Auto-thumbnail generation based on websnapr.com
- Single click to copy a coupon code to clipboard
- Facebook Comments Ready
- Admin area which allows you to approve/delete a coupon proposal
- Send newsletter to the subscribed users
- Directly inject HTML codes for the right and top ads
- SEO Friendly URL’s
And many others…
A Regular php 5+, apache, mysql webserver with mod_rewrite installed